Natural Soap Savon Noir
Product is available
Savon Noir, a natural plant soap from Morocco, made of black olives and olive oil with traditional methods. It makes skin smooth, silky and soft. The high content of vitamin E has strong anti-wrinkle effects. Savon Noir looks like a dark paste which, after mixing with water, becomes a velvety mass.
Savon Noir foams intensively; as a result of its moisturizing and exfoliating properties, it effectively softens and nourishes skin, leaving it silky smooth. Recommended for every skin type; it is suitable for children. It can be combined with other natural ingredients, e.g. clays and oils.
THIS PRODUCT IS WELL-LOVED BY OTHERS, BECAUSE
• it thoroughly cleanses skin
• it does not dry skin
• it gently exfoliates the dead epidermis, stimulating skin to regenerate
• it softens and nourishes the epidermis
• it leaves skin smooth and clean
• recommended for problematic skin affected by acne
• it does not irritate very sensitive, even couperose skin
• recommended for baths of babies and kids
• it has anti-wrinkle effects due to the high content of vitamin E
• recommended for very dry skin by dermatologists
• it does not make oily skin greasy
HOW TO USE:
After makeup removal, apply a thin layer of soap with dry hands, avoiding eye area. Leave it on for ca. 5 minutes. Moisten your fingertips and gently massage in circular motions for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, making sure it does not reach your eye area.
A CLEANSING AND PEELING MASK:
1 teaspoonful of Savon Noir, 1 teaspoonful of Ghassoul clay, 2 teaspoonful of water or oil – witch hazel tonic is also suitable. Add water and Savon Noir to the clay and mix thoroughly. Apply the paste to your face skin and gently massage. After a few minute massage, rinse the mask and tone skin with witch hazel tonic.
Apply soap on a Kessa glove or a natural sponge, rub your body for a while in circular motions from the bottom towards the heart. Do it for 2 minutes, then wash the body thoroughly with lukewarm water.