Natural Soap Aleppo 5% - 8%
Olive soap traditionally produced for over 2,000 years in Syria, in the town of Aleppo. Its main ingredients are olive oil and laurel oil, otherwise known as laurel oil.
Its composition does not contain fragrances, dyes, preservatives, as well as any ingredients of animal origin.
It is intended for all skin types, including allergies and sensitive skin. The olive oil contained in it lubricates and cares for the skin. In turn, laurel oil is known for its anti-acne and antiseptic properties. Cleansing, astringent and bactericidal. Supports the treatment of diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, irritation or inflammation on an allergic background.
Aleppo with 5% - 8% laurel oil content has a strong antibacterial effect, it is recommended for oily and acne skin. Aleppo is made in special vats at elevated temperatures by mixing olive oil and laurel oil.
THIS PRODUCT IS WELL-LOVED BY OTHERS, BECAUSE:
- has anti-acne and antiseptic properties
- itpurifying and bactericidal
- itmoisturizes softens and reduces irritation
- it accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis
- it seems very well, when properly stored, one cube is enough for an average of about 6 months
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Syria